Lamb Brewery Co. Ltd Round Black Backed Steel
Lamb Brewery Co. Ltd black backed steel tray dating from the 1930s. The Lamb Brewery was based in Frome, Somerset.
Lamb Brewery Co. Ltd black backed steel tray dating from the 1930s. The brewery was designed by James Oxley, a Frome brewery engineer, in 1858. The company traded as John and Thomas Baily until 1893 when it was registered as Lamb Brewery Ltd with 82 public houses. The Lamb Brewery merged with Frome United Breweries Co. Ltd Badcox Brewery in 1955 to form Frome & Lamb Ltd. Frome & Lamb Ltd and its 300 public houses were acquired jointly by the Stroud Brewery Co. Ltd and Usher's Wiltshire Brewery Co. Ltd in 1957 and the business was closed. The Lamb Brewery buildings were demolished between 1959 and 1961 although the maltings survived.
|Reverse Finish||Black Backed|
|Year Of Manufacture||1931|