Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd Square Tin
Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd tin tray dating from 1976. The brewery is based in Felinfoel near Llanelli, Dyfed.
Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd tin tray dating from 1976. The business was founded around 1840 by David John at the King's Head home brew house. A new brewery was built in 1878 in the village of Felinfoel near Llanelli. The company was registered as Felinfoel Brewery Co. Ltd in 1906. Felinfoel was the first brewery in Britain to introduce canned beer in 1935. The brewery is still operating independently.
|Year Of Manufacture||1976|